Monday 15 September 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to Overly Excited Opinions!

This is a review site for pretty much any and every form of story; in particular stories which fall into  the science fiction and fantasy genres. 

I am often guilty of getting way too into films, books, TV shows and games and I want to share my enthusiasm and criticism of the media I consume with you. 

Hopefully, it might convince you to try something new which you might just find exciting too!

My current plan is to update this site weekly, on a day which I will confirm in the near future. But, there will be something new for you every week. Or, at least that's the plan. Comments will be open and welcome and I hope to create some discussion about the things I write.

That's all for now, but check back soon for my first review of Scott Lynch's The Lies of Locke Lamora.

No comments:

Post a Comment